The new Dyson DC39 animal canister vacuum is light to pull and has a lightweight air-driven turbine head, which is easy to lift and manoeuvre. Anti-static carbon fiber filaments on the brush bar remove the fine dust from hard floors. With a central steering mechanism and Ball™ technology it turns on the spot and follows easily, without the awkward moves. DC39 has also been engineered for reduced noise levels.
Dyson DC39 Animal Canister
Dyson DC39 has Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, with reconfigured air channels and improved flow efficiency to reduce turbulence and preserve air pressure.
With Ball™ technology DC39 turns on a dime. The ball holds the heaviest component – the motor – positioned towards the base for a low centre of gravity and greater stability. DC39 follows without the awkward moves of conventional canister vacuums.
Turbine head with carbon fibre brush bar
Dyson DC39 engineers developed carbon fiber brush bar technology to improve pick-up of fine dust on hard floors. The Dyson Carbon fiber floor tool has a mixture of stiff nylon bristles and anti-static carbon fiber filaments. The nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets. And on hard floors the ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments remove dust.
DC39 Animal has a Triggerhead tool, with an air-driven rotating brush bar. It’s the only turbine head controlled at the handle – so no bending down is required. Just push the button on the handle to turn the brush bar on for carpets or off for hard floors and delicate rugs. DC39 Animal also comes with a mini turbine head for cleaning pet hair and dirt from confined places, upholstery, stairs and the car.
Four powerfull features you must know about Dyson DC39 animal canister
- Airflows remodeled to maximise suction. Dyson DC39 cyclone technology captures more dirt than any other.
- Pivots on the spot for greater manoeuvrability. The ball also houses the motor, cord and filter for a low centre of gravity and stability.
- The filter captures particles as small as 0.5 microns. That’s as small as a single particle of cigarette smoke.
- No belts, bags or filters to buy. Parts and labour are covered for 5 years. Toll-free telephone support from Dyson experts in Canada.
More key pros to keep in mind
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology : Dyson DC39 cyclones capture more dirt than any other because airflows are remodelled to maximize suction power.
- Turns on a dime for greater control :Dyson DC39 The only canister vacuum with a central steering mechanism. With Ball™ technology.
- Compact and light to pull : Lightweight body and reduced friction make the machine easy to pull across the floor.
- Turbine head with carbon fiber brush bar : Ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments carefully remove fine dust from hard floors.
- Engineered for reduced noise levels : No compromise in performance. Essential components are located inside the acoustically-treated ball.
- No loss of suction : Root Cyclone™ technology means Dyson vacuums don’t lose suction power as you clean.*
- No extra costs : All Dyson upright and canister vacuums are bagless, so there are no costly bags to replace. They also come with washable filters and free shipping.
Some will think Dyson exaggerates to offer this small model the same price as wholesale. Yet it has all the advantages and perfectly fulfills the purpose for which it is planned: small spaces, where the “low profile – increased maneuverability” combination makes sense. We should not consider it as a miniaturization or “sub-model” but as a Dyson full, dedicated to small spaces.
I have personally come across many comments from people who suffer with allergies, and have seen drastic improvements. So, if this is something that appeals to you, have a look on Amazon, The last time I checked this vacuum cleaner out, they were offering some great deals on price! Click here to go to Amazon’s website.