Ever since Dyson created its first model, the DC01, it has been at the forefront of vacuum cleaner technology. The DC40 origin and multi floor vacuum cleaners are a clear example of that ennovative technology and their features will speak highly of themself.
Dyson DC40 multi floor
- Strongest suction of any vacuum. The Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction of any vacuum.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology. Dyson’s most advanced Radial Root Cyclone technology – captures more dirt and microscopic dust.
- A self-adjusting cleaner head automatically adjusted to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors.
- Rides on a ball. Steers easily into difficult places
- Whole Machine HEPA filtration. No other vacuum expels cleaner air. Certified asthma & allergy friendly. (DC40 on Amazon).
Dyson DC40 origin
- 5 year parts & labor warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller
- Radial Root Cyclone technology captures more dirt than any other cyclone. Remodeled airflows help remove more dirt, dust and allergens from the home.
- Self-adjusting cleaner head maintains contract across all floor types. No awkward dials or bending down to adjust.
- Ball technology- core components are inside the ball, creating a lower center of gravity. Easier to steer into difficult places.
- Durable- made from ABS and poly carbonate- the same materials used to make crash helmets and riot shields. Each component is relentlessly tested again and again. (DC40 Origin on Amazon).
Design: Ball Technology to Help You Steer with Ease and efficiency
The DC40 weighs 14.6 pounds and features a removable 0.42-gallon dust bin, an extension hose for hard-to-reach surfaces, an adjustable brushroll, and a 24.6-foot long power cord. Dyson’s patented ball technology, perhaps the dyson DC40’s most unique-looking attribute, serves as the drive mechanism. The perfect design of Dyson vacuums ball gives them a wide
range of pivoting motion, and make the DC40 exceedingly maneuverable.
Usability : easy, flexible and effective Cleaning
Like all Dyson vacuums, you’ll find the DC40’s controls incredibly easy to use. It has only two real function buttons, housed directly above the bin release button. The first button powers the vacuum on and off and the second turns the brushroll on or off.
As with the other Dyson models, the roller brush button depresses automatically when you turn on the vacuum, engaging the brush. If, however, you want to vacuum a hard flooring surface, Dyson recommends disabling the DC40’s rollerbrush as the bristles could scratch your floor.
We can’t discuss the Dyson DC40’s features, or those of any Dyson on the market, without noting the ball technology. It seems to be both a blessing and a curse for this vacuum, a potential Achilles heel. The ball is an excellent feature, enabling Dyson vacuums to turn on a dime and maneuver easily and without much effort on your part. It’s exceptionally maneuverable and I was able to vacuum in a serpentine pattern without any trouble at all.
The 3 major distinguishing features of the dyson DC40 multi floor
- Self-adjusting cleaner head: DC40 multi floor has an active base plate. It creates the optimal cleaner head contact for every floor type, reducing air leaks and retaining suction power on all floor types- wood, carpet, vinyl and tile.
- Instant release wand: DC40 multi floor has an instant release, long reach wand for cleaning stairs and awkward areas- it stretches up to 5 times in length. There are no separate parts to assemble.
- Extra tools: DC40 multi floor comes with a Combination tool and a Stair tool. The Combination tool has a debris nozzle that converts to a brush tool for dusting. The Stair tool removes dirt and dust from corners and against vertical edges of stairs.
As you would expect, the dyson DC40 comes with an extendable vacuum hose and attachments. It includes a combination crevice/brush tool and a stair tool, both of which reside on the vacuum itself. The DC40’s hose doesn’t extend as far as other models, but when fully extended, you’ll be able to vacuum your drapes or curtains and any baseboards with ease. Stairs may prove more difficult and require you to move the vacuum as you get closer to the top or bottom, depending on where you start.
Approved for allergy sufferers, All new Dyson upright and canister vacuums are certified asthma &
allergy friendly by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America. Both Dyson DC40 origin and multi floor cyclones capture microscopic particles down to 0.5 microns in size, including pollen, mold and bacteria. To become a proud owner of Dyson, take a look at Amazon,they have some fantastic discounts as well! Click here to go Amazon’s website.